Most of us lead a very busy life. It is important to focus on yourself daily. Here are some easy self-care tips that you can do daily.
- Smile at yourself when you get ready for the day. This will uplift your mood!
- Drink water. After about 8 hrs of sleep, your body needs to replenish with water due to dehydration.
- Do a 5-minute meditation. Meditation helps create calmness and clarity.
- Eat a cup of oatmeal. Add sliced banana with a spoonful of peanut butter.
- Practice mindful breathing. This helps us to be in the present moment and invites us to a lower sense of gravity.
- Stretch your body. Humans are not meant to be sitting on the computer all day. Stretching keeps our muscles strong, maintains flexibility, and a good range of motion.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes per day boosts immunity, keeps your heart healthy, helps with sleep, and good for metabolism.
- Take 5 minutes to decompress at the end of the day. This helps you focus on yourself and your thoughts.
- Practice gratitude. Write down 3 things that you are thankful for daily. This helps you focus on the positives of life.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep helps repair the body, improves memory, keeps the heart-healthy.
If you are having difficulty with depression, anxiety, insomnia, click on this link for an appointment