What are the Signs of Emotional Distress?
Here are the signs and symptoms of emotional distress.
- Poor self-care
- Loss of social functionality
- Unable to work
- Extreme mood swings
- Isolation and withdrawals from family and friends
- Extreme sadness and depression
- Detachment from emotions or feelings of numbness
- Anxiety, fearfulness, and nervousness
- Impulsive behaviors or reckless behaviors
- Negative outlook on life
- Inability to eat or sleep
- Inability to feel joy and happiness
- Poor concentration
- Self-medicate by drinking excessively or using illicit substance
- Suicidal thoughts
- Homicidal thoughts
If you or your loved ones are not able to function in life and need assistance, please click on the link and make an appointment.