Benefits of using Tele-psychiatry
Benefits of providing Telehealth services:
- Increases access. Approximately 123 million Americans live in an area with limited access to healthcare.
- Telehealth increasing accessibility in these communities
- Reduces costs for clients.
- Research suggests that Telehealth saves money compared with traditional approaches to providing care.
- For patients, this means lower costs
- Decreased transportation costs
- Less time missed from work
- Less money is incurred on child care expense
- Reduce delay in care
- Reduced stigma reduction
- Same-level patient care.
- No patient outcome difference was found between Telehealth appointments and face-to-face office visits.
- Better client experience.
- Telehealth eliminates the wasted time traveling and sitting in the waiting room. Less exposure to viruses/bacteria.
- Telepsychiatry appointments are available by clicking on this link